Author Topic: whats been happening?  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
whats been happening?
« on: June 20, 2008, 02:13:22 PM »
Well as you all know now is the time of year people get stressed out with exams and tax's.
We have all still been bocking but ive had no time to edit and share any videos with everyone, so i wanted to let you guys know whats been happening over sky high sides.
Becky as you may have seen is super close to landing her backflips.
Drunken has been landing outdoor front flips for a couple of weeks now and is sooo close to landing his backflips.
Dynamo/ferret is as mad as ever, enough said on that lad! :biggrin:
K-rock has just landed his first outdoor frontflip and is coming along amazingly with his jumping tricks, as is Long one who may only seem to be getting so high because he is so tall but he is getting up there.
I have landed a couple of backflips now and even maaged to land a side flip in the gym which i was elated about.
No Fear actually has his own crash mats now, like that guy needs to get any better.
Shadon is so close to nailing his frontflips its amazing he isnt already.
And last but by no means least Zefee has been hitting his trampoline hard for some of his upcoming tricks.
theres videos on the way, at some point.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Drunkenstuntman

Re: whats been happening?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 02:23:12 PM »
Nero you forgot to mention about us working on our synchronized bails too  :thumbs: they are coming along a treat  :biggrin:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:11:33 AM »
Sounds like you guys are really doing well, keep it up :)

Offline Drunkenstuntman

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
why thank you kind admin we do try :D or were very trying i can never remember which it is :)

Offline zefee

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 10:54:32 PM »
I can now land backflips on my trampoline =DD

Now to land a front flip on my bocks =] then ill be happy, im still ill so i ent been on em too much, it was bad enough on my trampoline =[ I dno whats wrong >.<

zef

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »
nice mate, youve only had it a few weeks aint ya?
either way top stuff b

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline britishjord

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 12:54:24 AM »
kwl nice club, where about in  the midlands are you from.. and how long did it take u all to get that good?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »
were based all over the midlands, drunken, long one, k-rock and i are all from birmingham, but we have members as far as shropshire.
as for skill levels it seems to get quicker with each new member we have.
ive been at it since last november myself though