Author Topic: Heya fellow bouncy-types!  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Ansem

Heya fellow bouncy-types!
« on: June 14, 2008, 11:41:42 PM »
I've been bocking for about four months now and am now completely hooked. I wanna get involved and do as many events as I can to improve! So hi all! Any tips always greatly apreciated! XD

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
Re: Heya fellow bouncy-types!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:52:46 PM »
As your part of the RiserRaptors i assume your based near Plymouth.

Apart from the local meets around your area make sure your free for 16th and 17th August for Capital Bocking which is the biggest bocking meet of the year, this year its in Cardiff and we have over 80 bockers already confirmed to be attending.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline Shyatt

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »
Hey Ansem.
The best way to get involved with other people is to look around for meets that have been organised, or if you want, try and arrange a meet yourself.
There is always someone who is up for a meet, so it's just a matter of setting it up. :)

Shyatt ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »
Hey Ansem.
The best way to get involved with other people is to look around for meets that have been organised, or if you want, try and arrange a meet yourself.
There is always someone who is up for a meet, so it's just a matter of setting it up. :)

Shyatt ;D
Meets are the best way to learn more.
But it's better to go to meets first before setting one up !
Coming on the forum is a good way to get involed too !?
I'm a bit out of the way to get to many meets ( 4 1/2 meets in a year ) but I think most poeple knows DK  :Dark_Knight: