Author Topic: need some help  (Read 5458 times)

Offline philip swe

need some help
« on: May 21, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »
hi I need to know the pro jump 80kg wight when you get them in the box, becouse I will send them to my cousin in london to send them to me in sweden becouse pro jump don't have world delivery.. and whats the diffrent between indented and straight foot and rubber sole becouse I will buy some extra at the same time..

thanks for the help :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: need some help
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 09:02:40 PM »
Well stilts weight about 8'5 Kg  box is less than a Kg.  So just under 10Kg overall.

Whereabouts are you in Sweden Ive met a couple of bockers from your country

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »
hi I need to know the pro jump 80kg wight when you get them in the box, becouse I will send them to my cousin in london to send them to me in sweden becouse pro jump don't have world delivery.. and whats the diffrent between indented and straight foot and rubber sole becouse I will buy some extra at the same time..

thanks for the help :D

phone ProJump for the total boxed weight of the bocks or maybe Naz will answer you on here as for the difference in the feet. I believe the indented feet are 1st generation.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »
Have a look here

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2121.0

The total weight is 9.5 Kg (at least thats what it says on the Box)

I don't think you will get the earlier feet from Pro-jump anymore so it should be the Bolt-on feet just ask them to sell you another set when you order and they will send them in the box with your PJ's

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline philip swe

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 10:37:44 PM »
I'm from stockholm put jumping some in mjölby for now with my friend:) not sow good yet but anyway it's fun!:)

Offline robinangered

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »
Det är kul så in i bomben!! Bocking for life!!! :Becky: