Author Topic: London meets  (Read 5032 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
London meets
« on: May 20, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »
Today I got a Text from Carma "Ben and me coming to london fancy a meet"

So the three of us went bocking and had fun (hope your not to sore Ben that last fall was hard )

By the way watch out for ben I think he will be flipping before the years out (he really goes for it doing things that took me months to get the bottle for and he's on his 4th day ever )

We got asked to stop jumping by a nice Guard on the South Bank so Ben you have joined the Banned now ( does this mean the banned are international now  :biggrin:)

This also happend a few weeks ago when Tok and KentLee came up and we had fun then

I had a great time at both so thanks Carma and Ben for this one

And thanks Tok and KentLee for the last one

Jason  :biggrin:

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
Re: London meets
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 12:47:40 AM »
Flybaby and I got shouted at by the South Bank guards last year, plus ET and Jelly when they joined us! They obviously havent changed their minds about us yet then! :(
We found a skatepark along from the Eye was quite good, and the guards left us alone there! :):):):)

Sounds like you lot had fun - any photos/vids?

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 06:32:39 AM »
What guards are you talking about ?
Why can they stop you ?
Is it just you or anyone enjoying themself ?

I was thinking of going for a bock around there some time  :Dark_Knight:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 10:11:40 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 12:20:28 PM »
It was totally awesome, although we both bought a travel card/Oyster, neither of us ended up using it. It was a blinding day.

ALSO, I can FINALLY jump down off of ledges. Now to work higher that 1.5 foot!

-Carma

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »
Yeh Becky
That area of the South bank is private property and it didn't help that they had film crews all over my favorite bit
The skate park is good I had a bounce down there and the Guard was actualy very nice he just asked us to stop jumping off of things while they were so busy so we went to a quite bit and he left us alone

Don't think any bocking pics Ben was taking some but think more of landmarks

Hows Ben feeling Carma I felt a bit guilty about that last fall but he seemed to be doing so well I thought he would get up there easy it was only about 3" higher than the earlier one but I guess he had to be tired by then
I got to say he really does go for it big time  :biggrin: Got more guts that me thats for sure  :thumbs:

Jason  :Hoofies2: