Author Topic: Wednesday the 14th of may 08  (Read 3827 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Wednesday the 14th of may 08
« on: May 09, 2008, 12:35:33 AM »
Gym meet in coventry, we have the Alan Higgs Centre gym from 8pm till 10pm (thanks for sorting that shadon), we have crash mats and the like and theres looking to be 10 of us at the minute.

The gym is costing £44 for the two hours which will be split by all attending.

the full address of the gym is..

The Alan Higgs Centre

Allard Way /Pinley

Coventry

CV3 1HW

Tel: 024 7630 8244

if anyone needs any further details about getting there email or hit me up on msn
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 11:46:25 AM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Hazelnut

Re: Wednesday the 15th of may 08
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »
wednesda\y isthe 14th of may

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Wednesday the 15th of may 08
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »
so it is, thanks for that

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Wednesday the 14th of may 08
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 10:07:16 AM »
Ok then guys and gals gym meet tonight, i have a good idea of how many of us there will be there, but if your looking to come along, either pm me or hit me up on msn to let us know please.