Author Topic: IRON MAN  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
IRON MAN
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:28:39 AM »
the best comic to movie since the dark knight dropped, this movie was soooooo cool, go see it NOW!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Dark Knight

Re: IRON MAN
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »
the best comic to movie since the dark knight dropped, this movie was soooooo cool, go see it NOW!
What did I drop ? :Dark_Knight:
Bit slow in places but does have some funny momments in it !?  :D

Coiuld never workout why he has to have the bright lights on his chest couldn't it be put under his skin !?   :-\

But you have to go and see it  :thumbs:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 12:18:51 PM »
I had inside information on the film *nudge nudge, Ben*

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »
he wouldnt be tony stark without the lights dk

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »
 :banana: WOOP WOOP film was  :censored: AMAZING people have to go c it OMG WOW.....!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :biggrin: :biggrin: :banana: :banana: :banana: :biggrin: :thumbs: :thumbs: :biggrin: :banana: :banana: :thumbs: :banana: :banana: :thumbs: :banana: :banana: :banana: :biggrin: :thumbs: :banana: :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline stevie

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
this is my new costume, carbon fibre suit, hope you like it.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 07:16:34 PM »
By the way, if your going to see the film YOU HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THE CREDITS, the end is one of the best bits of the movie

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
By the way, if your going to see the film YOU HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THE CREDITS, the end is one of the best bits of the movie
ULTIMATE NICK FURY! *Nerd moment* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Only second to X2 as the best marvel film. Let marvel make their own films from now on, they do so much of a better job than the other studios :D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 08:32:03 PM by sprog »

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
Errrrr spoiler buttons? or colour changes sprog :biggrin:
like this look
SPOILER***the real nerd moment was when Col Reese looked at the silver suit and said "next time" WAR MACHINE ANYONE??? SPOILER END*

OH sorry sprog, there is no way to do it is there? oh well

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »
this is my new costume, carbon fibre suit, hope you like it.

Are you saying you made this? That rocks!

IT ROCKS THE CAPS-LOCKS!!! ;D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 10:03:37 PM »
Errrrr spoiler buttons? or colour changes sprog :biggrin:
Lol I never said who was playing Nick Fury, I simply said he makes an appearance. The real spoiler is who plays him (and OMFG it rocks)

SPOILER***the real nerd moment was when Col Reese looked at the silver suit and said "next time" WAR MACHINE ANYONE??? SPOILER END*
This is true. It's pretty damn obvious War Machine would show up at some point though as Downey and Howard are both signed on for 3 films.

Nick Fury is better as him showing up sets up for the Avengers movie (possibly with John Favreau directing, and bringing in all the casts from different upcoming/current movie franchises - Iron Man, War Machine, Hulk, Thor, etc). WOOOOOOO Massive Army of kickass superheroes!

Yeah we just ruined the end of the movie for the rest of you :P
(And I haven't actually seen all of the movie yet, I just read a lot online)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:06:43 PM by sprog »

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »
grrr and i really wanted to see it, lol, i like to watch things online, so will watch iron man soon

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »
is the bit at the end of credits where he says about next time to the silver suit, or sumin else if so what isit i left n forgot bout the end bits

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »
is the bit at the end of credits where he says about next time to the silver suit, or sumin else if so what isit i left n forgot bout the end bits
The "next time" is when Stark is suiting up with Rhodes there and Rhodes looks at the Mk. II suit and says "next time baby". The bit after the end credits is Nick Fury talking to Stark about the "Avengers Initiative".