Author Topic: which feet!  (Read 6755 times)

Offline mattcscz

which feet!
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »
is a certain pj ment to go on a certain foot like shoes?? are the buckles ment to be faces inwards of outwards???

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: which feet!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:31:43 PM »
best on the out side  ;)

Sprog did a good vid on how to put them on - check it out  :)
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=324

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »
buckle  outside  its jst possible the other way round to knock with the foot plate on a jump --a/ could undo b/ damage buckle

Offline mattcscz

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 05:43:46 PM »
k thanks =) i acutali found it easyest to have the buckles facing inwards =P

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:17 PM »
k thanks =) i acutali found it easyest to have the buckles facing inwards =P
It maybe because the foot plate are not level and your feet feel better the wrong way round !?
It's only the buckles that make it left or right on Pro-jumpers if your happier with them on the way round try changing the str***es to the other foot plate !?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »
the normal way is the clips on the outside so you dont bang them together by acident when jumping or running some people prefer them the other way round do it what feels right ;D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline T10HJS

• Forum For VAG Enthusiasts
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »
Lol i was asking myself the same question i have had mine 3 days now and went looking through the manual and on the pictures on here trying to determin what was right, buckles in buckles out. Thanks for clearing this up for me  ;D

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »
I read somewhere that you should swap over your stilts(IE use your favourite right leg stilt on your left leg)  from time to time. You need to reverse the bindings of course,I'm happiest when the ratchets are on the outside in that I have the peace of mind that they'll not whack the crap out of each other...Why swap stilts? We all distribute our weight in a certain way(Have a look at how the sole of your favourite trainers has worn away) and changing legs promotes even wear of the bearings and bushes. Another annoying Nobby observation.... :biggrin:

-Nobby

Offline brett haley

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »
Guys Its Better To Have Them Facing Outwards lol I Did It Inwards And They Snapped :( i Brought A NEw Pair Now Though :D This Was Ages Ago :P !!! But Make Sure You Use Them Facing outwards !!!!!!!