Author Topic: evil-t is here soon to be bocking away  (Read 3219 times)

Offline evil-t

evil-t is here soon to be bocking away
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:54:59 PM »
hello every1 i was recommended to grab a pair from nero and have jus ordered a pair im from clacton on sea in essex and looked at the map and doesnt appear to be any1 nr me but if there is hit me up as id liek to meet more ppl to help me learn some tricks and see wat they can do be great
Bocking is for life not jus for xmas

Offline Tok

Re: evil-t is here soon to be bocking away
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »
Hey! Welcome to the forum!
You have the essex power bockers in your area! Check out their club section on here or hit up their website for more info. They're a great bunch and I'm sure wouldn't mind having you along!

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 10:12:53 PM »
hi evil-t welcome to the forum, I live in essex, near lakeside, but can travel up during the summer months on a odd weekend, and join you for a bock

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline evil-t

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »
thank u for the replies yer sounds good i already been talking to some of the essex bockers  but not any1 in clacton lol  that does it and sounds good sx nutter if ur ever down or coming down to my end email me or message me and ill arrange time off work
as i work various days and times
week days and weekends but i can arrange timeoff 1 day

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 01:09:17 AM »
cool, i return back to essex at the end of may, from uni, and staying in essex, so can visit most times

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 01:08:11 AM »
So Bocker T how goes it?
i think i know the answer to this but you enjoying yourself mate?
im glad you desided to join the revolution mate, we will bock together soon man, if not before you better be at capital bocking B.
3 months away, book any holiday you need, the birmingham sky high lot landing sunday morning, doing the sunday capital bocking, then stopping at captain morgans house on the night for darrell from gamerfreakz birthday on the monday, zyber comin down, we will link the slade bros the lot, EPIC p**s UP YO!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline evil-t

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 06:45:19 PM »
 :Straddle5:yer im still going to that at the mo i wud love to have driving licience by then as i cud drive there myself