Author Topic: The newest Invicta BockerZ is American (Bloody Yanks)  (Read 3109 times)

Offline CosmicPisces

• My Facebook
The newest Invicta BockerZ is American (Bloody Yanks)
« on: April 19, 2008, 11:32:36 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am here on the behest of Carma, she is the means to what I am sure will be my newest addiction.  She and I have been talking for nearly if not more then 10 years online and I am finally coming for a visit and straight away I will be purchasing my very own pair, and be at the upcoming training session on the 18 of May.  I suppose this is the part were I am put under the microscope, broken down and dissected for what I am worth. Well I am gonna be honest I am nowhere near where I thought I would be by this age (35). I guess few are though, life is always giving you twists and turns along the way so most are living a different life then they would have expected. Would I change my past if I could? Somethings would be tempting, but in the long run, no I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to risk all the wonderful people I have met, they are more then worth the assholes I have had to put up with along the way. I won't say I made a lot of mistakes as much as I would say that I have spent a lot of time making choices to see what and where I have wanted to be and do. I have experienced both success and failure. I will never lose hope though, I have stability under my feet succeeding in my most recent endeavors (my promotion to Assistant Manager at Cinemark) and see myself rising to the upcoming challenges of the job and beyond. Basically I am am guy with a heart 10X too large for his body, I care a lot about the people in my life and have put them before myself in many instances. Has it slowed me down? Maybe, but so what, I helped people who needed me. Being there for people is a huge part of who I am, and I am doing a few things for myself along the way with out taking advantage of anyone else, apart from listening to advice and suggestions. If you have any questions all you have to do is ask me, I am looking forward to hearing from you. =)

~CosmicPisces~  AKA - Benny 

Offline CosmicPisces

• My Facebook
Re: The newest Invicta BockerZ is American (Bloody Yanks)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »
Oh and just in case you are wondering about me being a member of the Group, and being an American let me explain myself, I have a plan in the works where I am going to try to get my company to expand into the U.K.  So I can relocate and stay in London, and the surrounding area.

~CP~

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 12:00:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum Benny :)

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 06:52:00 AM »
all i can say is hi and welcome also

hope you have a nice time when you come over and meet with us. i will be there.