Author Topic: bock birmingham?  (Read 6283 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
bock birmingham?
« on: March 05, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »
hey everyone, im trying to organise a meet in central birmingham for the 15th or 16th of march, please post if your interested in meeting up and what part of the weekend is best for you.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
Re: bock birmingham?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 02:25:59 PM »
Yeah I wanna bock in Brum
but you knew that already  :biggrin: :banana: :nana: :Dark_Knight: :police: :laugh:

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 12:04:22 PM »
cool, well ive had news on the other board that a few of the guys who were in leamington are gonna come down for it, ferretmadboy and his mates coming, along with alias, so thats  5 confirmed, not lookin like such a wash out now lol.
trust me to pick the same weekend as sport relief though:rolleyes:

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 01:03:50 PM »
lol

sounds good ill see if i can come :thumbs:

Brum is far away but neva no might be able to get there lol :banana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 05:09:38 PM »
its only a train away, i tell you what aidan if you do come, ill do that banana dance in person on my bocks for ya ;D
hows that sound?

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »
Cannot do this meet as doing Sport relief in Lincoln

Let me know when you organise another, if its a Saturday best form me at the moment
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »
Cool charlie, ill hit you up as soon as its being planned
now once again.....
MUSIC CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE KIDS[/font][/size]

but heres the videos of sundays big bock (i had to split the vid to get it on youtube)

Offline GRS

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »
looks like u guys had a wicked time, enjoyed watching that. so when is ur next meet nero?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »
i think the weekend of 29th-30th march should be the next one, ill have a word with the lads and let you all know though.

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 05:44:52 PM »
Looks like you lot all had fun!!
Shame I missed it! :(
Im up for the next meet when im back at uni!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 06:14:58 PM »
yeah, but at least "you took one for the sport" lol, would be great to have you at one of our other meets though so ill let ya know when its planned for

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »
Gr dam i couldn't come and i really wanted to see Nero doing the banana dance if u can make the meet in the 2 weeks ahead i am off school and my gran just gave me some money so train shouldn't be too hard XD

:banana: <<<< Nero's new club dance (well impress the girls)

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)