Author Topic: Sky High  (Read 21354 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Sky High
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »
my E-ciDk is.....
===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================>this big

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Mush

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 10:30:06 PM »
Hey guys, I've just started at BCU, where do you all meet?
Would be good to get involved again, haven't been on my bocks since summer  :Cno:

I've got a few mates from Coventry that want to get involved too  :Csmile:

Offline CJ

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 10:36:00 PM »
awseome mush

i think the next meet is the Gym next tuesday pm nero for all the details

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 09:31:33 PM »
Coventry  isnt that 'becky' territory?

Offline Mush

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 09:34:18 PM »
Haha yeah it was/is. She's finished uni now so is all over the place. We had Andy Roxborogh aswell if that rings any bells...  :Cerr:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:32 AM »
yeah andy (shadon) is back up north now i think, i aint seen him for ages, coventry used to be becky territory but now shes back down south, so its ferrets area of mad bockers now.
and anyone from the ferret school of bock is gonna kill it.
you coming to the gym next tuesday mush?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CJ

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
yeah come on mush get into the Gym with us it shoud be a right laugh

Offline Mush

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »
Andy decided to move around for a bit, he's either in Iceland or is going soon I think...can't remember  :Cerr:

Yeah I'll be there, only 15mins from my halls so would be rude not to really...

Trying to get Spence along too  :Csmile:

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »
Yay!!!!
Im recruiting Sky High members for you and Im not even there any more! :)
 :Becky:

Offline CJ

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2009, 11:28:38 PM »
yeah but becky you know your a sky high at heart

on a diff note what job you got at scout HQ?

Offline JumpingMad

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »
Hey,

This is my first time using this form and hope to get used to it soon,

sorry but I live near Edinburgh and I cannot get to where you guys are.  :PJ101John:

I am wondering if anybody lives in the Lothians and if there is a club or can we form one,

Thanks

A

Offline Spence

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »
Am i right in thinkin you guys are meeting in the gym most tues evenings from now? I cant make this comin tues, but should be able to do the following one, and someone else from cov may also join me and Mush.
Will PM nero for some details :Cbiggrin:
Are there many bockers that live in cov or does anyone come over just for a general bounce? I've had so many strange looks on the few times I've been out so far!! :laugh:

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »
I might make it in a couple of weeks... :). Train isn't tooo bad... Wheres the gym compared to new street?

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »
yeah but becky you know your a sky high at heart
of course! I been there since before it started! :)

on a diff note what job you got at scout HQ?
Its Guide CHQ, not Scouts, and its supporting the Centenary events :)

Offline BigAl

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »
Hey people!
I'm new to bocking and know K-RocK and Nero
Met a few of you guys at the last meet and looking forward to meeting some more of you soon!
So yeah, a Big Hello from Big Al ^_^
Hope to bock with you all at some point

Big Al
Big Al

Hoping to help make Bocking the new Tony Hawks!

Offline JJ

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »
Hi all! Nice to meet you, in electronic form at least ;-)

Somehow, I failed to discover the existence of bocking until yesterday; how, I don't know, but it looks like stupid amounts of fun so I'm glad I finally did! I have a favour to ask, however; I have in the past had some issues with my knees when doing certain sports and hence would ideally like to try a pair for a brief period before spunking 2 ton on a set. Do you still meet as a group, and if so would someone be able to lend me a pair for a short while (literally, long enough to stand up & stumble around for 2 minutes will be enough for me to tell either way) if i came along to your next meeting?

Here's hoping... if not I'll probably end up buying them anyway, so info on any planned meetings would be great either way!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 08:23:57 AM »
hey there JJ, Sure you can come along and have a bash mate, we normally have a few people each meet coming and having a go, your more than welcome to pop along.
We will be hitting the gym again in the nxt few weeks and also out and about in birmingham city centre. I will try and let you know as soon as i have dates

Offline JJ

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »
 :woohoo:

and possibly also :nanadance:  <-- haven't seen that guy since my HarderFaster days! ooh, it takes me back... ;-)

Ta muchly Nero - will PM you my contact details in a mo, and look forward to the next meet! gym or town, either is good, i'll be sure to dig out my old blading gear if the latter tho so as to avoid leaving too much flesh behind :-D