Author Topic: Any bockers in Canterbury?  (Read 2684 times)

Offline halfrubbish

Any bockers in Canterbury?
« on: March 21, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »
Hey,

I'm in Canterbury and have just got myself a shiny new pair of these powerbocker contraptions! Anyone in canterbury got some too and fancy meeting up and giving me a few tips some time?

I can walk OK on them, havent tried getting up on them from the ground yet, just use chairs and things at the moment. Have tried running but it doesnt really work for me!

Feel free to PM me and exchange MSN's or something!

Thanks,

Matt

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
Re: Any bockers in Canterbury?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 05:06:12 PM »
you are in the heart of the invica bockers im sure one of them will comment soon but welcome to the site!

Carl

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »
hi there and welcome

yep the invicta bockers have their own lil section here. A coupleof them are meeting in Maidstone on monday.

Do a search on kentand the big towns  folkstone dover rochester canterbury  etc  that shouldalsoturn up a few peeps

Offline Tok

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 11:34:57 PM »
Hey, i travel to Canterbury everyday! I live about half an hour away and work there, let us know when you can make it for a bock and i'll see what shift im on at work!

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »
hey hey halfrubbish nice to see a new bocker like TOK said let me know when you want a bounce ill c when im working and sure we can work something out m8... im pm me illl give you my msn..........   :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....