Author Topic: more of my tricks, in picture form  (Read 5775 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
more of my tricks, in picture form
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »
a'reet then, ive been out again today and although i took a dead camcorder out with me i managed, with my cousins help, to get some great shot off the phone...

My lazy back grab^^^

this was while spinning towards the camera^^^

doubleback grab^^^

Not so fruity star jump^^^

lazy o2^^^

pike^^^

its been a great day and although i have sorted out all the areas that were bruising me i seem to be finding new ones all the time as the top bracket on the springs is now digging into my legs when trying to trick, meh isht happens though huh?
still my cousin should have his bocks before the I.B'z tour so ill have someone to go out with soon enough.
i also managed to handstand on the tree trunk that was my camera man last time i was out, and i know feel its just confidence holding me back from flippin
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 07:57:35 PM by webmaster »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: more of my tricks, in picture form
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »
Looking awesome, you're progressing fast  :banana:
See if you can get to some gym meets and get in touch with Adam (nofear) his not too far from you and maybe able to help you with the flipping.

Love all the pics - resized them for you so you can see them within the post without scrolling (just put width=700 after the [IMG  :thumbs: )

Offline GRS

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
I was just catching up on the forum, you fixed your bocks quick  :o looking fantastic, I love the pike and the lazy o2 looked sweet

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »
Naz, thanks for resizing them, photobucket used to do it for me but for some reason they dont anymore :S
thanks for the advice also, i shall get onto nofear and see what hes saying.
Grs, thanks a lot dude, Naz got the spare parts to me real quick and as soon as i had them i got straight to the fixing.
oh yeah, i also feel the tyre sring mod has added a bit of strength to the spring (its not added feet to my hight but i feel its a bit harder to top them out now), non of the cable ties have ripped through the tyre and i have topped em a few times so theres no worrys there, although the cut off cable ties at the back of the spring can come quite sharp on the grabs so i stuck my leather gloves on and that was the end of that

still managed to top em though :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:30:31 PM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:39:17 PM »
I was thinking the cable ties may be sharp, I'd actually replace them something else as the last thing you want is for them to damage your spring!

On your bottoming out pic it looks like you have no springs at all :D

You nearly did the image thingy right  :nana: you have you have a space between the IMG and the width so its like the attachment.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »
well the cable ties are flat against the spring so it should be ok, its just the actual blocks of it are all on the insode, therefore grabs are a bit interesting now.
also i seem to have hurt my knee, my left leg is killing me as i try to straighten it up, feels like i kinda bent it the wrong way, not hyperextended, just pulled the ligaments i think

Offline akin

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 11:08:36 AM »
lookin good :banana:
i like your spikes on the spring  ;)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 06:07:25 PM »
I agree with Naz, about the missing springs, in the bottoming out pic, looks so cool!!  :banana:

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!