Author Topic: Essex Power Bockers and Invicta BockerZ meet (08/03/08)  (Read 5741 times)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Essex Power Bockers and Invicta BockerZ meet (08/03/08)
« on: February 08, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »
To all Essex Power Bockers!!!

We, the Invicta BockerZ, will be coming to Essex on Saturday 8th March 2008. As we have mentioned to all the other groups we are visiting; 'Give us a time and a place, and we will be there!'. So, why dont you all show us what the Essex Power Bockers are famous for!

We are trying to finalise all details by this weekend, for all groups. So as people can join us on the day! We will be staying in the area over night so even if people want an evening meet too, we are quite happy to accommedate that as well!

Here's the ideas we have currently! More ideas, and solid plans are desperately needed!!!

- Visiting BBBB for a reason he knows :P
- Bock Southend
- REALLY hoping for a gym meet
- Bock London by night

Our website, with FULL details, should be finished this weekend. I will let you all know when it is so you can check out the whole tour!

Complete event thread can be found here

Let's bring the Bocking community closer together!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:12:22 PM by Carma »

Offline Tok

Re: Essex Power Bockers and Invicta BockerZ meet (08/03/08)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 12:13:07 AM »
Blummin awesome meet! Really pleased with the turn out, had loads of fun! Hopefully got some awesome pics and vids too! Was great meeting everyone again!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »
Thanks Carma brill meet

And thanks to all the Essex guys and galls that made us feel so welcome

A Really big thankyou to Claire and Family for the Tea us old Guys couldn't have made the Gym meet without those Cups of tea (your mum makes a really good cuppa Claire  :thumbs:)

Clive and I had loads of fun all day and the Gym meet was something else your gonna be gutted you missed it Carma
I managed to do a head stand during my first on bock flip attempts (can hardly move my neck this morning)  :biggrin:
Feels like someone dropped 17st and a set of PJ's on my head (hang on I did that explains the pain  :haha:)

I can't wait for the Pics and Vids  :banana:

I think as soon as we both mend we will be going to another Essex gym evening (the wife has upped the insurance again  :haha:)

Jason  :Hoofies2:

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:08:26 AM by Jason »

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 05:45:49 PM »
You know what sucked the most, I missed the gym because I had an appointment at 6pm to get my tattoo finished... But when I was travelling home, they phoned, and had cancelled on ME! Went there this morning though, 6 hours in total under the needle :D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 08:41:33 PM »
Heres some of what you missed Carma

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=841

Everyone that has seen it so far has cringed at the end even me and I did it  :biggrin:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 08:49:53 PM »
Fantastic! Heheheh, I think what makes you cringe is the thought of how much extra weight the Bocks add when you land like that!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 09:07:42 PM »
Yep that and the sound my neck made when I landed a bit like a chicken wing being pulled off  :biggrin: