Author Topic: Brummie Bouncers/Derby Bockers and Invicta BockerZ meet (06/03/08)  (Read 7714 times)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
To all Brummie Bouncers and Derby Bockers!!!

We, the Invicta BockerZ, will be coming to Birmingham and Derby on Thursday 6th March 2008. As we have mentioned to all the other groups we are visiting; 'Give us a time and a place, and we will be there!'.So, why dont you all show us what the Brummies Bouncers and Derby Bockers are famous for!

We are trying to finalise all details by this weekend, for all groups. So as people can join us on the day! We will be staying in the area over night so even if people want an evening meet too, we are quite happy to accommedate that as well!

Here's the ideas we have currently! More ideas, and solid plans are desperately needed!!!

- Travel to Birmingham
- Bock Centenary Square
- Travel to Derby
- Bock Derby Town, hopefully meet up with the Gillyberts!

Our website, with FULL details, should be finished this weekend. I will let you all know when it is so you can check out the whole tour!

Complete event thread can be found here

Let's bring the Bocking community closer together!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:12:01 PM by Carma »

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Brummie Bouncers/Derby Bockers and Invicta BockerZ meet (06/03/08)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »
sweet, how many of the team coming to bham drink, ill have to sort some beers or summat out for the bocking masses.
centenery square for those who dont know is really busy, but very open, and theres loads of stuff to jump up/down or over, there are also another 2 squares right next to it that are all great areas, i think that part of the city should keep everyone happy, bring your info cards also i exoect big crowd of on lookers
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:47:04 PM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »
sweet, how many of the team coming to bham drink, ill have to sort some beers or summat out for the bocking masses.
centenery square for those who dont know is really busy, but very open, and theres loads of stuff to jump up/down or over, there are also another 2 squares right next to it that are all great areas, i think that part of the city should keep everyone happy, bring your info cards also i exoect big crowd of on lookers

We ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL do :D

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:49:31 PM »
lager lager lager, or is there some tarts coming also?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:07 PM »
ER HEERRM, I am a bird, and I dont drink that nasty p*ss water. So NER!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »
please  please please dont smash your image by saying you drink magners with f**kin ice

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
Going to be in Birmingham in the morning, meeting at 11am. We will be making our way to Derby at some point in the evening. We will post times while on the road! further questions, I will be in the chat room!! If all else fails, Nero has my number.

Maps can be found here and here

Remember, we are leaving tomorrow morning!!! We are trying to sort out getting online every day though!

Offline gillybert

• still alive, up to the neck !!!
    • Gillybert,s Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »
To All,

I can only say SORRY  :'( for not being around for a while, and not making contact about Carma's Derby meet.

Working on replacing the whole kitchen at home.

Not been feeling well for a few weeks, and not felt up to doing much, (knees, legs and back hurting (ongoing old man syndrom  :'( ))

Only been out on my PJs 3 times this year so far, but hopefully   :) should soon start feeling better and have the time to get out on them more.

Sorry about the Derby meet Carma, weekdays are always difficult with work, college and school, but weekends, especially Sundays are the easiest.

I hope Derby isn't to disappointing, its not brill, but the new Westfield center is quite good.

Anyway, I will try and stay in contact more now.

GB...

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »
The IB'z tour got cancelled however its great to see you on the forum!

Hope you feel better soon  :thumbs:

And where's all the kids and nephew hiding?

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »
Silly Gillybert! Its alright, no harm done! Next year (maybe even later this year) we will be giving it another go, and this time the tour will succeed!