Author Topic: Riser Raptors and Invicta BockerZ meet (03/03/08)  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Riser Raptors and Invicta BockerZ meet (03/03/08)
« on: February 08, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
To all Riser Raptors!!!

We, the Invicta BockerZ, will be coming to Plymouth on Monday 3rd March 2008. As we have mentioned to all the other groups we are visiting; 'Give us a time and a place, and we will be there!'.So, why dont you all show us what the Riser Raptors are famous for!

We are trying to finalise all details by this weekend, for all groups. So as people can join us on the day! We will be staying in the area over night so even if people want an evening meet too, we are quite happy to accommedate that as well!

Here's the ideas we have currently! More ideas, and solid plans are desperately needed!!!

- Bock Plymouth
- Visit Bude and HireRisers
- Passing visit to Tingtagel for Merlins Cave/Castle Camelot

Our website, with FULL details, should be finished this weekend. I will let you all know when it is so you can check out the whole tour!

Complete event thread can be found here

Let's bring the Bocking community closer together!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:11:03 PM by Carma »

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Re: Riser Raptors and Invicta BockerZ meet (03/03/08)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »
Meeting at Plymouth's Hoe Promenade at about 11am Any further questions, I will be in the chat room!! Kiola also has my number if all else fails!

Maps can be found here and here

Remember, we are leaving tomorrow morning!!! We are trying to sort out getting online every day though!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 05:30:08 PM by Carma »