Author Topic: How to spot what Pro-Jump version you have  (Read 42957 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: How to spot what Pro-Jump version you have
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
nice sig wiimii, it needs image tags wrapped around it though, use the forum link in photobucket i think is the 4th one down and it starts with [img]

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline wiimii

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2008, 10:50:39 PM »
thanks nero, still learning this stuff

Dark Knight

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »
My second pair it's any verson the their prototypes   :Dark_Knight:

Offline monkeyme5

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »
hey thanx for that... didn't realize how many versions of the model there is!!!  :thumbs: its all good tho... all I know is that mine are probably V2, 2007 Powerizer model.

Now am gonna use these to full advantage, try all my mods and any upgrades on these ones... try different socks an basically give them all-round grief! Like last night-! I was practising the art - - - of falling down and slipping! lol (which is kinda hard to do btw)

and once they break!...

For just 200 quid I can upgrade to PoweriZer 2008 M7090 model!!
cant wait... an another thing!... as soon as I get em im sticking tyre covers over me new springs... nearly trashed mine wiv all the little knicks n scratches!!!

All thanx to this site tho for inspiration...  :thumbs:
traded devil may cry and circle of doom in for cash cos was skint :(

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »

Offline GRS

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2008, 10:32:35 PM »
are you sure they not the same as the current projumps but priced a little higher? PoweriZer and Pro-Jump are made by the same manufacturer!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:28 AM »
are you sure they not the same as the current projumps but priced a little higher? PoweriZer and Pro-Jump are made by the same manufacturer!

There would be no point in upgrading to a poweriZer but if he means PoweriSer then they have the calf cuffs. I am guessng he was on about the poweriSers

Offline monkeyme5

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
all of the pro jump versions I have seen on ere all have the kneebar... on streetgadgets.com they sell powerizers, the 2008 model wiv calf cuffs and at a lighter weight... some would say poweriSer and some wud say poweriZer but for 199 quid I say they're in line wiv pro jump pricing... as its same manufacturer...

I think lol  :banana:
traded devil may cry and circle of doom in for cash cos was skint :(

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 02:27:23 PM »
Remember the S and the Z

PoweriSer with a S sell the ones with a cuff rather than a knee bar not PoweriZer,

PoweriSer are made by a different manufacturer  :thumbs:

Offline JumpinJim

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
Think I have V5's

-------------------------------------------------
(Couldn't PM still a bit new)

Hi There Trixta.

I used to live in Chatteris! My folks still live there. Now living in Borough. I got a pair of Powerstriders M115 for Chrismas an loving them!

I'd love to come along to the next EA Bockers meet. Met some really nice people on here already. If you find yourself in Borough or I'm iback in the Hood... LOL, we'll have to hook up for a Bock!

JJ

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 01:29:09 PM »
Haha, Digging up old threads  :nana: If you just got bocks then you should have the latest version...

You can send PMs by clicking on peoples profiles and there is a "send message" thing there somewhere, get to profiles by clicking names. You inbox is below where it says "hey jumpinjack" (unless you manage to break it like me  :D)

Trixter stopped bocking for a bit and doesnt come online anymore. He will come back soon I think  ;) I will prod him about it later, when we got some meets going.

:spudT:

Offline JumpinJim

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2009, 01:53:26 PM »
Thanks Spud!

Offline lukey1921

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »
I need some new feet for my powerizers it gives two discription i dont know whicth one it it plese can you help

Offline Danny1632

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2010, 02:04:36 PM »
so what is the difference between pro jumps and poweriSers?
if any...
 :Cerr:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »
Why not post a picture?  Cos how else r we to know which 1 either? :Csmile:

Rite  wots diff between stilts?

Ruff potted history

Herr Boeck invented spring loaded stilts and still to this day markets 'powerskips'.... cost erm about £750-850   depending on model and value of pound v euro

PoweriSers came along, a much cheaper 'high street' version and a very nice pair of stilts. Later came the '08 version that had the 'calf cuff'  but this was accompanied with a percived lowering in quality of the stilts ( they changed factory at this point I believe). Dunno if this has been sorted yet. The product has a much lower profile in this country now.

Pro Jumps. Now these stilts are sold under a range of names around the world. This is cos a load of companies buy them from the same factory and sell them themselves. Projump, jolly jumpers, poweriZers, flyjumpers  are 1's i can recall.

At 1st percieved to be of lower quality to poweriSers, but cheaper. This has Id say gone with developments and modifications over the last few years.

7 league, more expensive than the above 2  but , in general, harder wearing. Again  its profile has greatly deminished of late ( the major dealer withdrew from the market) . I think a couple of wrong decisions have been made on later modifications . But a nice pair of stilts ( indeed its wot I use....tho I won um un didnt pay for um :Claugh:)

Skyrunners, cheapest of the lot....but lets not go there as they r illeagal in this country .

Up to this point  poweriSers, projumps  ( and name variations) and 7 league  parts all pretty much interchangerble. performance btw  about the same. Then pro jump introduced a new hoof design, which only fits the specific pro jump model ( think I got that right) . Also there is a totally new pro jump model on way with almost no compatability to other makes or models.

So unless we know what poweriZer hoof you have....cant sAY  what 1 to replace with

help?

un Im sure im wrong in a few bits above...soz in advance

Offline Danny1632

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2010, 11:31:52 AM »
that's dead useful and interesting, thanks :)
so really they are generally the same but with a few difference?
and why are Skyrunners banned here?

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:44 AM »
basically yeah,  tho with new models   more differences.

skyrunners illeagal cos they do not pay royalties to the inventor