Author Topic: Shefford Gala  (Read 23898 times)

Offline Adam_Circus

Shefford Gala
« on: January 23, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »
Hey Guys!!!! :)

Right i will start from the begining and then hopefully it will all make sense. Joe (another bocker) and myself have our own little circus workshop company where we go do fairs and parties for towns and kids. I had a call this saturday from 1 of the orginisers from the Shefford Gala. She has asked me if i could get some stilt walkers to take part in the walk. Its only 1.4 miles and would last about 45mins. I said that i should be able to get some people to come with no problems.

So here i am guys asking you lot!! :)

Is there anyone that would be intrested in this??? You will get food and drink and you can also stay around afterwards and walk round the fair(which is after the walk). The insurance is going to be paid by them so we dont have to worry about that and also you will get to dress up in colourful costumes and dance around on your stilts in front of loads of people??

sound good?? whos up for it??

Now there is only 1 bad thing is though i am orgnising it i am not there for it :( as away with work for 6 months. So eventually will pass this on to Joe but i need to get some numbers.

Here are the details:

Where: Shefford (Bedfordshire)
Date: 8th June (Sunday)
Time: 11:30ish (Time Could Change plus need to be there at least 30mins before start)

Now if there is anyone that wants to speak to me in person then send me a pm with email address or number and will give you a call about it. Thats not a problem.

Also if the webmaster reads this (please do  :)) would Pro-Jump want to advertise at all??? as most of the bockers will be in pro-jumps??? Is there anything promotional that could be done??? If you need to contact me then pm me and can always pass you my details.

Well thanks for reading guys!! Any Questions then ask otherwise please say yes or no!! as would like to get a mim of 10 there (and i have had 5 yes's :D)

Thanks Again
Adam

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Shefford Gala
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »
Its down to travel. But sounds really good fun! I want to go

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »
Yea ill be ther i think, isit shefford or shelford tho iv never heard of shefford

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 06:14:05 PM »
Are you supplying costumes?

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 08:13:29 PM »
sounds good to me, but like spud, down to travel.... :)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »
Trains are good for short jorneys only.

I really want to drive for things like these...I dont want to have to pay for insurance lol

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »
I might be able to go myself, seeing I am either in leicester or in essex, not sure on my exact location for the moment

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Adam_Circus

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 09:41:51 AM »
Ok thats cool!! guys good come back so far :) and the costumes i am trying to get hold of a fancy dress company where we can borrow theres for advertising.