Author Topic: wristguards  (Read 5524 times)

Offline zefee

wristguards
« on: December 31, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
Hmm, i put my money int eh bank on sat, so itle be in today / by midnight tonight, so ill be ordering them this week, just wasnt sure what size wristguard to go for, my hands are prety big, but I have no idea how the sizes work for the wristguards, so if someone could tell me what idd need to measure to work out what to go for, or just some general tips, that would be really usfull.

zef

Dark Knight

Re: wristguards
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »
Hmm, i put my money int eh bank on sat, so itle be in today / by midnight tonight, so ill be ordering them this week, just wasnt sure what size wristguard to go for, my hands are prety big, but I have no idea how the sizes work for the wristguards, so if someone could tell me what idd need to measure to work out what to go for, or just some general tips, that would be really usfull.

zef
It's mostly 'One size  fits all' I've got big hands too
I started with some cheap 'No Fear' ones which came also came with knee pads for £5 ( saved me when I fall ).
The one that they sell here a great nice padding where you need it but leave fingers free to move.
The one thing I did do was sew some one the fabric up to muke smaller ( tighten them ). I'll post a picture soon to show what I mean

Offline zefee

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 02:50:32 PM »
ok man cheers, i just meant on here, they have s-m and l-xl or somthing like tht

zef

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 03:01:59 PM »
If you have larger hands go for the L-Xl as the smaller size is more for teenagers.

Offline zefee

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »
Im 16, but im 6 ft 3 and 16 stone ^^

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 10:04:38 PM »
Go for the Larger ones ;)

Offline GRS

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »
I have the l-xl and they good for me and I'm smaller than you so wouldn't recommend the smaller ones.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 03:30:34 PM »
Thats the only problem with the internet... cant try things on. And you have to wait for delivery! Price wise though its the same or cheaper incl postage. And that I like.