Author Topic: August /Sept Competition Winners  (Read 11848 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
August /Sept Competition Winners
« on: October 08, 2007, 12:09:07 PM »
Ok, has to be said this comp was really hard to decide so I asked a 4 friends that aren't really into bocking or know any of you to judge it so it would be fair.

Thank you to everyone who entered and well done to the winners...

Please can everyone who entered send in the original psd or png files to admin@projump.co.uk

In 3rd place is Paul with the following entry:

In 2nd place is Becky - both her original entries came back with the same votes so we couldn't decide which was better so both came second..

#

And the winner is steve76 with the following entry:

Please can all the winners email me at admin@projump.co.uk with your name and address so we can get your prizes out to you.

Thanks all :)

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
Re: August /Sept Competition Winners
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:19:20 PM »
awesome yay 3rd =) congrats to becky and steve for the fab t shirt designs they look awesome

I have sent my name address etc and added the pic as a attachment =)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 12:27:08 PM by Paul-Self »

Offline steve76

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:22:28 PM »
congrats to you both too, nice work. :D

ive sent my name and address with the attatched psd file, if theres any problems let me know and ill sort them out :).

thanks muchly!.

steve.

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 01:12:25 PM »
I like Becky's rainbow ones better but I was not judging !?
The problem I see with her  " Girl jump to " is who'll buy it ?
7.6 boys to 1 girl  mean's 1 sale out of a possible 8 !?
The second one is more likly to sell to both boys and girls and would work in different colours too ( Black, White, Red, Blue and you could make a pink one for S....  ;)   :D ).

Offline steve76

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 01:18:09 PM »
i do sorta agree with you there, but its only fair to have a girls one too right? :)

steve.

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »
I've just noticed ! Becky you've got hairy arms  :o  ;D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »
I liked a lot of the designs myself and had about 8 I just couldnt choice between glad it wasnt me that made the decision!

On another note - I did set up a cafepress shop ages and ages ago but never filled it up with designs. Here it is all empty http://www.cafepress.com/projump

There's some excellent designs here so I am thinking of adding them to our cafepress shop, any designs Pro-Jump include will be NON PROFIT MAKING but im thinking that if anyone else wants to upload their designs they can do either do so on a non profit making basis or add a little mark up on - but I thought it would be great way to look "cool" whilst bocking  ;) plus exposure for the talented artists here and if they want a little extra pennies in their pockets too!

If any of the designs are very popular we can then make them locally to reduce the price but for now it would just be to see how they do - let me know what you guys think?

Offline steve76

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »
so these designs are up for sale?
if so how much.. and that link isnt working for me apparently?

also did you recieve my email with attatched psd file ? :P

steve.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 02:03:11 PM »
The shops empty thats why it looks a bit bare lol

Cafepress is a place where you can sell, create, buy custom made tops, hoodys, mugs, bags, etc etc

they give the shop owners a way to sell designs either with a mark up or without profit - If I get a chance I'll pop up some designs later on so you can see what I mean.

Thanks Pauls and Steve I got your email but not had a chance to sort it yet, just waiting for Becky now and we will send all the prices out hopefully this week - I'll let you know when its posted.

Offline steve76

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »
ahh, alrighty:)
thanks again, i might buy one for my portfolio, let me know how much they will be when you find out :)

steve.

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 02:37:17 PM »
Whoo!! Thanks!!
I'll let you have the files Naz, but wont be till tomorrow as they are on the harddrive at home, and I only have internet at uni.
Well done to Steve and Paul!

Offline WM

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »
Congrats to all the winners

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 03:50:05 PM »
PRO-JUMP CAFEPRESS SHOP
Like promised I've finally got round to adding Steve76's designs to the cafe press shop. Becky's will be on soon too as will other bocking designs.

Pro-Jump do not financially benefit from this shop and no "markup" has been added to the prices listed. All transactions done are solely through CafePress.

If anyone wants to add their designs to the shop please contact me at admin@projump.co.uk

Naz

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 06:04:23 PM »
Comp prize arrived today cheers Naz =) and crew

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
No problemo - glad you got it all ok, It's Dan that does the hard work of posting it, I just send an email across  :-[

Offline nephew

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 10:24:33 PM »
missed it

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 03:37:42 AM »
Lol - you wrote that on the other one. Did you at least manage to catch the christmas comp?

Hope they do another one soon... like, noobiest new-comer. Then I might win some knee-pads. ;D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.