Author Topic: Introduction from Derby Bockers  (Read 24700 times)

Dark Knight

Re: Introduction from Derby Bockers
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 12:36:42 AM »
Sounds Good,

Although me and my friends are not massively experienced (e.g.  can run, jump, volt etc but cant do any advanced tricks like flips YET!)

Also just What kind of things do you do at lincoln

We don't do a lot of running inside but if the weathers alright and we ask very nicely there's all weather pitch just outside we could try. Did that in april but was a little too wet ?
No one forces you to do anything your not ready for ( some of us could to with a bit of a push ? ). I was  :censored: from 12 hours bocking the day before so did almost nothing !
You could watch and pick up some tips/pointer but would be a shame not to try something.
It doesn't even matter if you've got your PJ's that morning and not even opened the box !
We'll help you adjust them and get you walking.

We had a three people on saturday try them for the first time and all got walking  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 06:08:55 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline DanB

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »
thanks guys sound kl

we'll try to get down there

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 06:08:25 PM »
well if u do coem up on 13th december carma your more than welcome to stay at mine the night so u dont have to travel all day

Offline Tom H

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2008, 06:15:12 PM »
Thanks for the info,

Ill try and get down there  :Straddle5:

Dark Knight

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 06:16:24 PM »
well if u do coem up on 13th december carma your more than welcome to stay at mine the night so u dont have to travel all day
I believe we only have the gym for 3 hours that week so may not be worth you coming all that way  :-\

Wait ! December, Xmas, Mistletoe   :-*   :biggrin:

But if the weathers fine ( LOL ) there's nothing stopping us have a meet outside.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »

Oh yea . . . . . . . .  Now there is an offer with the possibility of hidden intent . . . . . .  :nana:

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 04:24:10 PM »

Oh yea . . . . . . . .  Now there is an offer with the possibility of hidden intent . . . . . .  :nana:

nope hex i'm not male tart like you :nana: :haha: and besides i wouldnt be in the same room that carma woudl sleep in. Just cos you think with your  :censored: doesnt mean every male does.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 11:30:38 PM by rickbicker26 »

Dark Knight

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 05:32:01 PM »

nope hex i'm not male tart like you :nana: :haha: and besides i wouldnt be in the same room either
Would you still have made that offer to an ugly man instead of an attractive girl  ;D

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 05:54:42 PM »
well did offer to put anyone up for the lincoln gym meet if they had fair way to travel but as usual i get ignored

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »

nope hex i'm not male tart like you :nana: :haha: and besides i wouldnt be in the same room either
Would you still have made that offer to an ugly man instead of an attractive girl  ;D

Why are you thinking of going DK  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Xile

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »
Hello, I'm going to be buying a set of Pro Jumps at the end of feb and I was hoping to find some people to bock with, im in Alfreton, in Derbyshire.
If you're ever arranging a meet up please give me a yell! I'll be completely useless at the begining but hey, everyone start's somewhere! :)

Dan

Dark Knight

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
Hello, I'm going to be buying a set of Pro Jumps at the end of feb and I was hoping to find some people to bock with, im in Alfreton, in Derbyshire.
If you're ever arranging a meet up please give me a yell! I'll be completely useless at the begining but hey, everyone start's somewhere! :)

Dan
Hiya Xile
You've posted in the wrong place but that does matter it maybe be better placed here
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=293.0
with summer coming up they'll be meet poping up all over the place, and meets are a great way to pick up tips but there's also lot of tip on this forum. While you wait read the tips and topics on here it'll make the wait shorter and you'll know what to do when you get them :)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »
His not in the wrong section as he is looking for bockers in the Derby Area  :Cwink:

Welcome to the forum Xile, once you get your stilts, it may be an idea to pm gillybert as his not been on the forum for some time but they may still be bocking :thumbs:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
yeah whatever happened to them lot?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Xile

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 12:43:50 PM »
Ok thanks a bunch, Sadly pro jumps dont have my size and wont have them untill the summer period (i rang and asked). So I've had to order powerisers! Aslong as they put a bounce in my step i dont care about the label haha although the price is going to kill me!

Offline GaNg$tA.

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »
Hey Derby Bockers!!

I've ordered my pro jumps yesterday  :Cbiggrin:

Never done bocking before or anything but i've had a lot of trampoline experience (if it helps?!)

I'm from Oakwood but in Alfreton alot because of my girlfriend!

Any Derby meets happening or anything soon?!

=P

Offline Tom H

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 11:23:21 PM »
Yo
 just wondering if this gym that you guys hold some of the get togethers at has a crash mat, or at least somthing of equeal properties. I wouldn't mind trying to advance my ablities but am a bit concerned doing anything I am unsure about over Tarmac, as you can most likely understand. Also I'm still just genualy interested in attending. Not realy been on my pro-jumps for a good few months now, and upone strapping them on at the weekend felt like an 'experianced novice' if that makes sense.

Tom

Offline JCDenton

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »
Thinking of getting some pj's do you guys have meets and things?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 09:07:55 PM »
Hello :)

I haven't heard from the derby bockers in a very very long time but I'm sure if there are some derby bockers still in the forum they will post back when they see DERBY in the recent box :P

Aidan  :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline henerz

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2010, 12:03:31 AM »
Hi if anyone's there. Just wondrin if a nearby club could fit an extra newbie? Completely new to it, N i fancy joining in!

Offline Chrishead

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2010, 12:35:12 AM »
Hi if anyone's there. Just wondrin if a nearby club could fit an extra newbie? Completely new to it, N i fancy joining in!

Nottingham/Derby/Mansfield theres a couple of us however only me and 2 others use the forums so there isn't many of us.
For Sale: Paracute, Used once, Never opened, Small stain.

Offline henerz

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »
So everything is at a stand still? Or is anyone doing anything? Or is it recruiting season?

Offline Chrishead

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2010, 12:50:29 AM »
Well with the fact theres so little of us it becomes boring pretty quickly, i mean if we have 5 of us then it makes the gym cheaper and means we can go more often. I really want to get back into bocking so if we can arrange something then it would be good :)
For Sale: Paracute, Used once, Never opened, Small stain.

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2010, 04:24:27 AM »

If you can't find anything nearer, there is a few of us in Chester, everyone always welcome, newbie or not no matter.. :Csmile:

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!