Author Topic: Any new bockers in Wales  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Any new bockers in Wales
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:56:42 PM »
Thanks to Naz for creating this sub-forum for the Welsh Bockers.

If there are any new people in Wales who dont know about the welsh bockers then please visit www.welshbockers.co.uk

Should anyone post something new in this area of the projump forum then we might not see if for several days which is fine as long as its not urgent. The last thing I want is for someone to quit in the sport because they didnt think anyone was in their area or something.

Offline ForestMunch

Re: Any new bockers in Wales
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 09:04:33 PM »
Hey folks, I'm up in the north east of wales in wrexham.  Looking at the map there doesn't seem to be anyone around my area, all down south.  I'll do my best to get to any meets though, have car, will travel.  :nana:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
I think there is a whole group of welsh bockers...check that section maybe

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »
Yeah I think I mentioned the Welshbockers.co.uk site to you in the intro page, maybe they are a bit away from you but there's loads of bockers in Wales! Did you check out their site?

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »
Hey ForestMunch, there are actually people not too far away from you but they are just not as active as us lot down south but thats probably because we have our stilts on whenever we get a chance.
I've actually been looking for someone to kind of get things going in north wales so you could be the man for the job. Come and join us on the WB site and we'll see what we can do.