Author Topic: The B.B.C - Bocking Booze Cruise and Paris Weekender  (Read 35115 times)

Offline XS

Re: The B.B.C - Bocking Booze Cruise and Paris Weekender
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2007, 02:19:35 AM »
So you put up all that fuss on the 'other forums' for....nothing.....great....

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2008, 03:55:28 AM »
ahh man i was well lookin forward to this event, could we not just go for a day like get a few cars together get a day trip on ferry go france and back for a booze cruise and abit of a bock instead of a weekend its cheap for the one day tickets all you need is money for petrol ticket food and the booze you want to bring back wont need to get insurance n all that anyone intrested

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2008, 09:16:28 AM »
ahh man i was well lookin forward to this event, could we not just go for a day like get a few cars together get a day trip on ferry go france and back for a booze cruise and abit of a bock instead of a weekend its cheap for the one day tickets all you need is money for petrol ticket food and the booze you want to bring back wont need to get insurance n all that anyone intrested

Personally I have no any interest in buying enough booze to make the ferry crossing and fuel costs worth while. And it really isnt that cheap. I would rather spend the day working on finding a gym :S

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)