Author Topic: www.jurassicjumpers.co.uk  (Read 8503 times)

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
www.jurassicjumpers.co.uk
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:54:53 AM »
Just thought I would do a opening post to lets you all know we are about and happy to meet new members of all levels of experience.

First we can be found at :-

www.jurassicjumpers.co.uk

Promotional video
[youtube=425,350]9cMA3erGNG4[/youtube]

Basically we are a friendly group of people of all skill levels, that is always on the lookout for new people to meet and help on their way to becoming a better bocker. (or maybe even teach us a though things ;D).
We travel all over the south coast meeting other bockers and just have fun!
Here is some videos of places we have been :-

Dorchester
[youtube=425,350]8FGZrHkMRTk[/youtube]

Portsmouth
[youtube=425,350]T8cqVtHZX38[/youtube]

We also have gym sessions every other week at the moment to help us learn and try new tricks  :o
[youtube=425,350]BgS15b_FWm0[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 07:00:23 PM by soul rancher »

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: www.jurassicjumpers.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 05:47:16 PM »
hi ill add a little joes nice intro -- ive not checked the vids he has posted   but ifim in any -well basically im the gimp. Tho i doubt he has posted our very 1st vid (we are 1 year old in jan) Well once he has read it im sure he will add it. Its quite an important 1 i think.  None of us are very good, in fact its emabressing to look at it now - much of it in the grounds of a hospital with a paramedic watching--well we are southern softies. So if you are a noob and not very good, dont think  you have to wait till you have 'learnt a few tricks' before you can meet us. It took all of those 1st 5 a long time to learn  a few basic things, which now with a few hints and suggestions can be mastered within an hour.

i think there are about 15 of us. Tho we are pretty widely spread - from bracknell to sherborne. But most members are on the coast, portsmouth southampton bournemouth and poole. Because of the area we dont often meet with numbers higher than 5 or 6 ( at the mo  ) We rotate around the area to give every1 a chance to get to a meet.

We also have a regular gym sessions with nice big comfy foam crash mats and various obsticals to jump over. At the moment it is every 2 weeks in bournemouth on a sunday lunchtime ( pm me for exact details). But we hope to have them in dorchester and southampton in the near future too.

We also regularly have lil trips off out of the area to meet the other clubs such as riserraptors in plymouth the welshes in cardiff.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: www.jurassicjumpers.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 02:08:30 AM »
Just to let everyone know, after a few months downtime the site is now back up and LIVE at the above address ;D

You can also find us on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6757093975&ref=ts