Author Topic: I think i'm confused all over  (Read 3784 times)

Offline xion_lion

I think i'm confused all over
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:29:11 PM »
Hello all, just got my pro-jumps, and the instruction booklet doesn't seem ver clear to me, it feels like slightly broken english? or maybe my mind has broken...
Anyway, my first problem is adjusting the kneegrouser, the screw things turn with the allen key, but shouldn't there have been a spanner or something incuded to grip the proust end of the boltsticks?
Second thing, what on earth am i supposed to do with the black stingy strap things around the knee, the eyestraining little diagram is very confuzzling. It looks like i gotta wrap them bacj and forth in a complicated matter before joining and tightening them?
Lastly i don't like the sound of a post i read - will the rubber soles really wear out in less than 2 months? that would be outrageous!
phew, long post!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: I think i'm confused all over
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »
any chances of fixing your English ;D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 04:13:36 PM »
lol @ Bbmthbloke - Maybe he has a broken keyboard  :D or if he hasn't he may want to look into installing firefox!

First of all welcome to the forum - you may want to post a little intro about you in the introductions section and add yourself to the Pro-Jump Map.

Ok, the straps are there to provide you with more support whilst bocking check out MAX'S POWERISER PAGE for clearer fitting instructions. Or you may want to consider buying PINHEAD69's famous straps

The rubber soles do wear out but it will depend on where and how you use them to determine how long the will last. I do recommend fitting some tyre socks or PINHEAD69's TIE UP SOCKS on to prolong their life or to buy some of JASON'S "HOOFIES" which use a different type of material which grips better and lasts longer than traditional tire socks.

If you have any other question just ask  ;)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »
hmm ive had my stilts for nearly 3 months i think now and my pads are fine so dont worry about the pads wearing out that fast

Oh and naz fire fox is rubbish :P i hate it hehe

Welcome to the forum xion_lion

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »
Oh and naz fire fox is rubbish Tongue i hate it hehe

You have offended me! Ha ha